How many people get to live their dreams? I am..........!

This is my story from the time when Capt'n John and I first decided to sail around the big block, to circumnavigate this great land of ours, AUSTRALIA.


Saturday 21 April 2012

Joan's 90th B/day & Waiting to Sail


 Beautiful warm sunny weather, 28* - 17* with a scattered of light cloud in downtown Manly Boat Harbour in Brisbane. Lat: 27'27.296S - Long: 153'11.394E

John, Joan and Jeanne
Last week (12th through to the 17th April 2012) John and I went out to the Alice, Alice Springs in the Northern Territory for Joan’s (John’s mum) 90th birthday. We spent five days in the Alice and had a fabulous time seeing Joan, Jeanne, Johno and many other friends who had come in for the special birthday for the special lady.

Time Flies When You Are having Fun
This week I’m counting the days till we sail – four sleeps to go – and there is still so much to do at the last minute. You can never get to the end of a preparation or “jobs to do” list or there would be nothing to be doing. Funny about that – I like doing nothing - well that is not entirely true – since when is there nothing to do on a boat – I just like taking a few breaks now and again. hahaha ;o)))




No comments:

Post a Comment